Go round and round, up and down, with Minnie Mouse as she takes a spin on a royal steed for our monthly, limited release series of Minnie ear headbands. Each release honors a different, beloved Disney Theme Park attraction. This month's dizzying entry is inspired by Fantasyland's King Arthur Carrousel.
MerchPass* is a new shopDisney platform allowing Guests to enter random drawings for the opportunity to purchase some of our more high-demand items.
- Limited Release
- Satin padded ears with golden Carrousel Horse and metallic fleur de lis accents
- Shimmering satin bow with golden glitter trim and rosette centerpiece
- Sequined headband with velour non-slip interior
- Seventh in a series of 12 of our monthly series
- King Arthur Carrousel was an opening day attraction at Disneyland on July 17, 1955 (65th Anniversary)
- Part of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Enter Promotion between 8/11/20 at 7:00 AM PT and 8/11/20 at 11:59 PM PT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C. who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person per purchase opportunity offered in Promotion. Random drawing to be held on/about 8/12/20, with entrants notified via e-mail by 8/13/20 at 5:00 PM PT if selected. If entry is selected, you have through 8/14/20 to purchase product at designated price. See Promotion Terms for full details on how to enter, eligibility requirements, odds of being selected and limitations. Void where prohibited.
- One size fits most adults
- All man-made materials
- 9'' H x 11'' W x 2'' L